Brylee grassfed meats cooking tips
Cooking tips for Grass fed meat
- Thaw meat in refrigerator overnight or in a bowl of cold water for approximately one hour. NEVER in the microwave as it will destroy molecules in the meat.
- Allow meat to “relax” at room temperature for approximately 45 minutes before grilling.
- Grass fed beef is lean so cook at high temperature rapidly. Steaks should be eaten med-rare/rare for maximum tenderness and flavor.
- Allow meat to rest 10 minutes after it is cooked to allow the juices to redistribute thru out.
- Cuts like roasts, stewing cubes, osso bucco should be cooked “low and slow” low temperature for approximately 6 hours.